Wyndham Worldwide - Wonderful company, wonderful co-workers, great product | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

"Wonderful company, wonderful co-workers, great product"

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide full-time

Pros

I enjoyed my nearly 10 years at Wyndham Worldwide. All of my time with the company was spent in their timeshare division - Wyndham Vacation Ownership. I relocated to the Orlando corporate office for the organization and, and that process couldn't have gone better for my career and my family.

Cons

This is a sales organization, and those that perform functions outside of sales, are sometimes a bit envious of the perks and awards that sales reps can work towards. Things have changed a bit and now there are support department awards and recognition opportunities.

Advice to Management

Increase the ability for non-sales employees to benefit from the support they provide to ensure sales have people to sell to.

Other Employee Reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

1. "Front Dest Associate"

Pros

Living in Florida, going to Disneyworld

Cons

Management changes procedures weekly. Low pay compared to same position at other properties

Advice to Management

Provide consistency.Quit changing proptocals at the whim of upper management

2. "Fun place to work, but very secretive on anything going on behind the scenes."

Pros

Entry level guides start with an amazing amount of benefits, including vacation, and free stays at Wyndham resorts.
    Atmosphere is fun, and they are always coming up with incintives in the way of prizes for associates.

Cons

They boast a great level of advancement opportunity, but have tended to shut down any hiring for at least six months the last few years; which completely haults any advancement.
    They boast a great incintive plan, but strong willed people beware, this is not something you will succeed at.

Advice to Management

Quite keeping so many secrets. Keep your people informed as to what is going on, and I am not speaking of the "Town Halls" you have throughout the year. People do not like being kept in dark.