Wyndham Worldwide - If you follow procedure, remain positive and are likeable/trustworthy then you WILL earn GREAT money there! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

"If you follow procedure, remain positive and are likeable/trustworthy then you WILL earn GREAT money there!"

Current Employee - Senior Owner Specialist & Sales Manager in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Senior Owner Specialist & Sales Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Wyndham Worldwide full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Helping families to stay in 5 star resorts and to go on vacations they normally wouldn't go on all the while earning a great income with full benefits!

Cons

Easy to get dragged down by negativity. Lots of rejection you need to move past to give each presentation an equal chance.

Advice to Management

When someone gets caught up in the negativity or into a slump, rather then a general pep talk to everyone in the morning meetings, sit down with the rep and find out what motivates them and remind them why they are there, what they are working for before they end up walking away from the job. In conclusion, implement things to increase the companies retention rate of employees such as NO DRAW for the first 30 days or increase the flat salary (draw) from $250 for reps and $500 for managers by $250 and have NO DRAW on half for the first 30 - 60 days while reps and new managers adjust to their new position/job. It took me 3 months before I was able to figure out my presentation and become comfortable with it, however i did earn over $100,000.00 my first full calendar year.

Other Employee Reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

"Micro Managment"

Current Employee - Maintenance in Seaside, OR
    Current Employee - Maintenance in Seaside, OR

I have been working at Wyndham Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

OK benefits, paid vacation, year round hours

Cons

Micro Managment, employees treated like slaves being FORCED to make beds etc. for housekeepers that are making PEACE RATE and not compensating us for it (not even sure thats legal), brown nosing gets you everywhere, NEW "DOP's" are ruining the company, suits sitting in there offices making company wide changes in the way the resorts are ran, it is making alot of good employees that have been working for 5-10 years quit..its not working.

Advice to Management

there is just wayyyyy to much to list here...stop babysitting is #1..DOP's are not going to work,you guys are all about numbers, just look at the scores (medallia)

"Great"

Current Employee - Manager of Compliance in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Manager of Compliance in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Wyndham Worldwide full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Goodgrowth and opportunity for advancement

Cons

Very fast paced, lack of training

Advice to Management

consider less o/t