XCell Enterprizes - A fun and fast paced environment filled with relationships and learning! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for XCell Enterprizes

"A fun and fast paced environment filled with relationships and learning!"

I have been working at XCell Enterprizes full-time

Pros

There is a strong team atmosphere. This company has very strong values and ethics, which start at the top and trickle all the way down. This is very positive, fun group of people who are very focused on educating consumers consumers about their clients, and employees about every aspect of their events and company. Questions are encouraged, and any negatives are always addressed. There is always room for growth and advancement, which is based on personal performance and not seniority - hard work is rewarded and poor work ethic is not tolerated. There is an open communication policy, and networking is encouraged. I have learned so much and grown professionally and personally in my time here!

Cons

If you are looking for a 9-5 office job and are not looking to advance yourself, this probably isn't the place for you.

Other Employee Reviews for XCell Enterprizes

1. "Okay to start out when entering the field but the overall experience wasn't worth it."

I worked at XCell Enterprizes full-time

Pros

No micromanagement. Just wasn't for me.

Cons

The training wasn't too great. Be ready to work weekends!

2. "Great Opportunity that rewards hard work"

Current Employee - Event Coordinator in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at XCell Enterprizes full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great atmosphere in the office. Friendly, team environment. Very goal oriented and management cares about personal development.

I really appreciated all the one-on-one training in both the office and at the events. I learned better communication skills and how to chose your attitude and response to every situation. It is intense and fast-paced and requires hard work, but that is rewarded. I loved the marketing strategies and the structure in everything.

Cons

As I mentioned, it is hard work and fast paced, if that is not for you then this company is not for you.