XOJET - New CEO. HUGE difference. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for XOJET

"New CEO. HUGE difference."

Current Employee - Senior Captain
Current Employee - Senior Captain

I have been working at XOJET full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Absolutely great new upper management. Open door policy is building trust rapidly among the pilot group. Positive changes have been made (with hopefully more to come) that have the potential to make this a career company. CEO is extremely honest and has excellent communication skills.

Life on the road is comfortable. There is a schedule. Safety concerns are now listened to. Pilot pay has gotten better. The light at the end of the tunnel is brighter.

Cons

You will work hard. Expect long days with little down time the entire time you are in the road.

Pay and/or schedule has room to improve.

Advice to Management

Keep the open door policy. Keep the positive changes. In general keep doing what you are doing.

Mar 27, 2015 – President & CEO

Open door is only way to lead.

I firmly believe that if employees and clients think leadership is closed off, then they should find someone else who is genuinely concerned about their well being.

Other Employee Reviews for XOJET

"Fast Pace and always changing! Management has improved greatly and looking brighter!"

Current Employee - Pilot Captain in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Pilot Captain in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at XOJET full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company gives us flexibility to do our job well. New management is listening to us and making improvements. Great quality of life on the road. Nice hotels and rental cars is a huge plus and ends up saving money in the long run for the company. It's great the management gives us that flexibility to do our jobs well. Which is reflected to our clients.

Cons

Being gone for a long time. Sometimes you work pretty hard resulting in getting the proper rest you need. But that's business.

Advice to Management

Keep showing integrity and honesty. And a open door policy. Positive news is good news! Keep listening to us!

Mar 27, 2015 – President & CEO

Being a pilot is a tough job, no two ways about it.

I deeply empathize with anyone who has to be away from their friends and family for several days at a time.

Important for us to make pilots... More

2. "On the up and up.."

Current Employee - Captain
    Current Employee - Captain

I have been working at XOJET full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Have been with the company for a while and have seen my share of changes thats for sure. Obviously not all good. As of late however.... All good. Our new CEO, Brad, is a stand up and very transparent guy by all accounts. I have confidence in the company's future and would recommend for those who don't want an airline career to take a close look at Xojet.

Cons

Have been some ups and downs and much said about it. However good things are ahead with new management.

Mar 27, 2015 – President & CEO

Being transparent is only way to lead.