Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Some locations have better business than others. You make $15 per session while clients pay $68

Nov 5, 2018 - Personal Trainer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros are that if you are starting out in the personal training industry this is a good place to learn that more than likely will hire you. I started teaching Xit group classes here and it gave me the practice to teach elsewhere. It is true you get out what you put in.

Cons

The cons are that it is not that organized of a company. No direct deposit. Not much trainer training like perhaps equinox. Some locations bring in more business than others, like the north sides. Much of your time outside of work is spent working, like texting clients and scheduling.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

XSport Fitness Response

Director, Human Resources

We appreciate you reaching out with your feedback. Entry-level trainer pay with one certification does start at $15 and increases based on skill set and certifications. For the XIT classes you mentioned, pay for trainers starts at $25 and can go up to $53 depending on the number of participants in the class. In addition to pay for training and other activities, trainers earn commissions on all their sales equal to what the sales staff receives. We have 4 days of scheduled training for new trainers, in addition to field training after trainers have reported to their club. We would like to discuss this further with you. Please contact us at HR@xsportfitness.com so that we can arrange a conversation. Thank you.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Employee

Oct 2, 2018 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of money to be made

Cons

No cons. You have to show up and perform to make money

Be the first to find this review helpful

XSport Fitness Response

Director, Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback. You are absolutely correct in saying that you have to :show up and perform" as that is part of our culture.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Ok job but no personal life

Sep 20, 2021 - Assistant General Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

No personal life Make you come in on your off days

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about XSport Fitness.