Xactly Corp. - Need to train consultants better. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Xactly Corp.

"Need to train consultants better."

Current Employee - Consultant
Current Employee - Consultant

Pros

Cool, California culture, but they shut down the MA site so quickly and not enough people learned Incent.

Great rewards for giving back.

Cons

I wish they had taken more time to teach some of the talent in Lowell Incent. I think they would have had a great East Coast team.

Advice to Management

I do not have any advice because I have not been employed by them for close to three years, but I would say it could have been great had they kept the East coast operation going and trained those individuals.

Other Employee Reviews for Xactly Corp.

"Good Company to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

- Good place to work

Cons

- Small place to start with

"A place to advance your career"

Current Employee - Sales Director - Former Xactly AE in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Director - Former Xactly AE in Denver, CO

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Xactly promotes from within often. There are many stories of entry level to Manager or Director I can recite from all departments. The combination of hiring great talent with the development of current employees creates an invested and experienced workforce that feels like family.

Xactly's core products are best of breed. Xactly's new products are innovative.

The culture is one of caring. A group of 400-500 people can never be perfect, but I have some of the best colleagues and coworkers that truly want to see everyone succeed - no matter where in the hierarchy they are. We collaborate well and the door is open to every single person on up to the CEO.

Xactly's culture is diverse, fun loving, and one that enables growth.

The reason the above few 'Pros' are possible is due to leadership. Xactly leaders have created an environment where people can be promoted, people can feel comfortable / safe, world class products are built, and long term partnerships with customers are nurtured. Our leaders have put Xactly in a position to go public in 2015, and acquired in 2017 for further growth. This is all done with leadership and there should be no doubt about the quality of leaders at Xactly.

Cons

The cons apply only to those that found themselves in the wrong role, or at least at the wrong time in their life.

Advice to Management

Keep the fire through the acquisition!