Employee Review

Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Great Company, Great Benefits

Apr 26, 2021 - Corporate Recruiter in Providence, RI
    Business Outlook

Pros

A fantastic team. I have been made to feel welcome since day 1. Leadership treat us like business partners rather than just a need. Unlimited PTO, Great medical insurance. All around a great company with a product that every sales organization need and want.

Cons

There really aren't any cons for working for Xactly. The benefits are amazing.

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great Place for experience and opportunities

Jun 15, 2021 - Summer IT Intern in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

They provided workshops during work to build your resume and the overall atmosphere was amazing! The IT team works hard in the background and they're all wonderful

Cons

Not too many downsides, the commute was a little rough as it was dead center of Downtown Denver

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience

Jun 2, 2021 - Operations in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a really exciting time at Xactly. Many changes are happening, but I do believe they are all for the better. Xactly definitely values a work/life balance and I truly appreciate that. I am able to focus on the work that I need to accomplish while still maintaining a healthy life balance. I really do enjoy the work that I do at Xactly and appreciate the sincerity of the leadership team and my direct manager.

Cons

Pay could be slightly above, but I do really like the flexible time off and see that as a trade to allow me to take more time off to enjoy the world. I also appreciate the wellness days the leadership team has provided for the entire company to take a day off and be well.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Xactly Corp..