Xapo - Poor management | Glassdoor
  1. "Poor management"

Former Employee - QA Analyst in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Xapo full-time for more than a year

Pros

mates, peers, compensation, schedule, yes

Cons

AM, HR, Procedures, Upper management

Advice to Management

To change those who arent doing their job

Xapo2019-01-03

February 1, 2019Employer Branding Senior Analyst

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you did not have the best employment experience with Xapo. We are reviewing and addressing your concerns internally. We value openness and are continuously working to improve our team.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Autonomy and flexibility"

I have been working at Xapo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Xapo is the most interesting and unique place I've ever worked. The team works remotely from all over the world so I get to learn a lot about different cultures and countries from my peers. It's a very mission-driven company and the leadership communicates openly and regularly to everyone. There's a lot of responsibility and autonomy given to the individual. You have to be self-motivated and proactive about your...

Cons

The remote work has its pros and cons. Sometimes it can get lonely so it's important to be aware of that and create healthy habits and over-communicate with your team.

Xapo2019-03-26

March 28, 2019Xapo HR

Thanks for your review! Be Autonomous and Be Global are two of our core values - glad you're experiencing them in your work at Xapo.

2. "Great work, great culture, great coworkers!"

Current Employee - Frontend Developer in New Delhi

I have been working at Xapo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Challenging and interesting project to work on - Friendly and cordial team - Great work culture, compensation and perks.

Cons

An active feedback loop is required between managers and team members to get the best from each individual working on the team and to promote chances of growth.

Advice to Management

Stay awesome!

Xapo2019-04-11

April 15, 2019Xapo HR

Thanks so much for your review! We work hard to build a friendly culture and environment and are glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience. Thank you also for your advice and feedback. We are rolling out new performance management processes and tools soon - stay tuned!

Discover more reviews about Xapo.