Xaxis - Great so far! | Glassdoor

"Great so far!"

Current Employee - Client Services in New York, NY
Current Employee - Client Services in New York, NY

I have been working at Xaxis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm very new, but it has been great so far. They don't throw you in the fire right away, but ease you into the process and environment with thorough trainings and a gradual work increase. The people I work with are great, patient and really smart. A lot of social events and food - you can tell they make an effort to make work fun and make networking within the industry and company easy. There are a lot of opportunities to learn new things and work on innovative and interesting campaigns.

Cons

There have already been (and undoubtedly will be) some late nights. Comes with the territory.

Advice to Management

Make sure that employees have support throughout their first few weeks. Walking around and introducing us makes us feel a little less awkward!

Other Employee Reviews for Xaxis

"Best company and people I've worked for in my 10+year career - without question"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Xaxis full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Great culture and working environment.
    - Very supportive, accessible and flexible senior management team
    - Extremely dynamic and fast paced -- things change frequently in this industry. If you're not interested in a company that is willing to take risks and adapt to keep up, may not be the place for you.
    - Unbelievably talented team from top to bottom. HR/Management also does an excellent job of hiring people that are a cultural fit.
    - Xaxis is an extremely fun place to be and management works hard to make that possible. We work very hard, but usually have a lot of fun doing it.
    - People like each other and are actually friends. Real friends. Not just work friends. Large groups of Xaxis people socialize outside the office every day and weekend. The scale and frequency of this is something I've never seen at another company.
    - Unbelievable growth opportunities. No one is going to hand you anything, but if you want it, you can build yourself a great career. People move between teams/departments on a regular basis -- if they've earned the opportunity.

Cons

- Quality of work we can do is sometimes watered down due to lack of understanding from agencies/clients we work with.

Advice to Management

As we continue to grow, keep doing what you're doing on the business side, and keep the focus on the employees and culture. Adding so many people so quickly has been a major challenge, but we have maintained the culture that has made Xaxis and awesome place to work and grow.

2. "A wonderful community, full of smart and helpful individuals"

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Xaxis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone at Xaxis is always willing to pitch in and is dedicated to doing the best they possible can do. I felt immediately comfortable and apart of the team. There is always a person to turn to to ask questions to and even just to get a cup of coffee!

Cons

Sometimes, I think we all take our job to the next level which can be extremely intimidating, especially because our hours are certainly not 9-5. More like 8-10!

Advice to Management

Having a solid support system when employees get overwhelmed would be an added bonus on top of the wonderful things Xaxis already does for its employees.