Xceed Financial Credit Union - Its was really good | Glassdoor

"Its was really good"

Pros

Was apprecaited for your work done ,people really helpful .

Cons

Wasnt promoted easily , wish they could change that.

Advice to Management

I would love to go back and work there.

Jul 7, 2016 – VP, Human Resources

We’re blushing! Thanks for saying such nice things about us! We do try to make Xceed a great place to work, and we’re thrilled you had such a positive experience. Also, since you were with us we’ve ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Xceed Financial Credit Union

1. "grass isn't greener elsewhere though people think it is"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Xceed Financial Credit Union full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

great benefits, generous time off including the very unique "family day" where we receive a paid day off plus a monetary stipend, amazing tuition reimbursement program, wellness program that reimburses up to $300 annually, varied advances to help us achieve goals in wellness, technology and wardrobe initiatives, deep discounts on credit union account related services, industry leader, approachable executives, many different perks we couldn't receive elsewhere, friendly Human Resources team who understand they are here to help us in our employment journey and competitive pay

Cons

wouldn't say it is necessarily a con but the environment is exceptionally fast paced. Some associates thrive and enjoy it and those who don't are not successful. Xceed is a go getter type of credit union and if you can't handle the workload it isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work

Jul 7, 2016 – VP, Human Resources

Thanks so much for the kudos! We truly believe our members deserve the best of everything – including the most talented and passionate associates working with them! So, it’s important for associates ... More

"Employees like one another. Workers are pleasant to work with."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Pros

Benefits are great. Co-workers are great, respectful, and courteous. Very innovative. Salary seems competitive. Nice corporate building close to metro. Safe environment.

Cons

Very fast paced. Need to keep up to make it. There is a disconnect from low level associates from Executive management. Executive management does not spend time with low level associates to get their thoughts and opinions or join in employee events.

Advice to Management

Make sure employees can keep up with demands and provide resource when needed. If not, good employees will get burned out and leave. Your employees are your greatest asset. Take care of them. Make sure you know how they feel about work load. Employees should be rewarded for making their goals. There is no point for employees to complete goals if there is no reward for it. Employees need inspiration at work to do a great job.

Jul 7, 2016 – VP, Human Resources

Many thanks for the feedback. We completely agree that our people are our best asset, and we’ll definitely be sharing your input with our Executive management!