Xchanging - Claims Examiner | Glassdoor

"Claims Examiner"

Current Employee - Examiner in Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Examiner in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Xchanging full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay and good benefits

Cons

Management was horrible, controlled by one supervisor

Advice to Management

Learn how to manage people

Other Employee Reviews for Xchanging

"Are you kidding me? Who wrote that?"

Current Employee - Adjuster in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Adjuster in Chicago, IL

Pros

Let me think of a pro.....parking garage is great, exercise room within the building is also valuable, no walls on the cubicle could be a pro to some to be exposed to all to hear and see you all day long.

Cons

Before the British came in and took over it was a tolerable place to work. After that all went down hill. Brits said "We listen to the workers and not management cause they know the system and do the work" . Then what happened to our MSA department? The most experience employees we had were fired after reaching a 1m annual goal. Those that were left were looked over for advancement and continue to be treated as illiterate candidates for growth or advancement. The old Senior Management are fearful for their jobs and therefore tell the Brits what they want to hear. We have not had a pay raise in 4 years and the deductible on our health benefits is so high it is not worth having it. When the new manager of our department was brought in she was never introduced to us by management. No email no anything, just this person who showed up one day. Communication and information is not broad-casted to the employees.

Advice to Management

Do as you say and listen to your employees, they hold the key to Xchanging future. Bring back those at any expense, that ran our cash cow department that is now being run in Texas by people who do not know how to spell "MSA". There has not been any new business here in months and our MSA department is what pays our salaries.

2. "Great team, but people don't stick around long"

I worked at Xchanging full-time

Pros

The team were fun to work with

Cons

In terms of progression there wasn't a lot. I was in the marketing team.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees more and have other forms of support other than the line manager. The line managers weren't always interested in supporting you.