Xenosoft Technologies - A Great Company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Xenosoft Technologies

"A Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Oracle Consultant in Richardson, TX
Current Employee - Senior Oracle Consultant in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Xenosoft Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent sales and marketting team, approachable management , Internal and online training for upgrading employees skills, geat career advice and competitive salaries and benifits.

I have been working for this company for last 7 years and i have no complains yet. This company provided me with an excellent career advices. Company has an excellent sales and marketting team to place its employee to top corporations which is always a good thing for anyone looking to build a solid career in consulting field. In between the projects, i had oppertunities to upgrade my skilly by attending company provided online trainings for current consultants. Salaries and benifits i receive from this company is very competitive. Most importantly , I admire the honesty of the management team. Initially this company hired meunder H1B, they extended my H1B once and they also sponsored my Greed card. After receiving my Green card a year ago, I am still with this company and look forward to working with xenosoft for many years..

Cons

Not many options to choose from a health insurance plans

Advice to Management

since this company has grown very fast over last several years, company should work on providing more health insurance options so that employees can choose the one that suites their need.

Other Employee Reviews for Xenosoft Technologies

1. "Excellent company, management is very trustworthy"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Xenosoft Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Transparent, good on time pay, several years in business and fast growing company

Cons

little difficult to reach CEO for minor issues

Advice to Management

Keep up good job

2. "Good Company to work"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst

I have been working at Xenosoft Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management is good and helpful too & they are very honest and clean. I am working with them for 3 years and never had any complains. If you are good, they support you & guide you.

Cons

Need to be more training oriented to give new knowledge to employees, there were some sessions last year but need to schedule more like those.

Advice to Management

Arrange some more training sessions for keeping the employees in pace with the new technologies.