Xerox - Great benefits, Too many reorganizations, Great sales training | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

"Great benefits, Too many reorganizations, Great sales training"

Former Employee - Director in Palo Alto, CA
Former Employee - Director in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Xerox full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Empowered to make decisions, Good feedback system, Mentoring is encouraged, Strong brand, World class technology portfolio

Cons

Complex organization structure, Too many physical locations, Image is a challenge, Legacy is over

Advice to Management

Technology commercialization needs to be a key priority, Inorganic growth with smaller acquisitions

Other Employee Reviews for Xerox

"BEST entry level job out there!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Federal Way, WA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Xerox full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In all honesty, with today's economy you couldn't ask for anything better. The job is easy since they show you EVERYTHING you need to know to do it. Xerox has several divisions, and I work by taking calls for xerox who partners with verizon wireless. It's quite simple. Everything you need to help customers is right in front of you. The trickiest part is how to talk to customers. But when you get out of classroom training, everyone is there to help you taking your first calls. The environment is AMAZING. Everyone is very laid back, fun, and helpful. You get paid on your performance, not how long you have been there. If you are doing amazing, you get paid amazing. If you are doing really well, hello bonuses! Employees even get rewarded for hard work! I've had free chicken, potato salad, and dinner rolls before. As well as nachos and ice cream. There is also raffles where you can win stuff. Over $2,000 worth of stuff was given away at one of them. I LOVE this job! I work at a division within WA, and I couldn't be happier :). Did I mention you can advance quite easily too? You also get benefits and lots of discounts on things, which is awesome!

Cons

I dislike the schedules for training since I'm a mother and it's rough on me. That's about it though!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Save yourself the hassle and don't work here"

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Wilsonville, OR
    Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Wilsonville, OR

I have been working at Xerox full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Casual dress, laid back attitude, peers can be good people, free internet, beautiful site location in wilsonville oregon, air conditioning in summer, heating in winter

Cons

Every year it gets worse and worse, morale is at an all time low. 10 years ago it was a good place to work and people were excited to come to work and deliver new products. Now I get depressed as soon as I walk inside the door. A lot of top quality people have left on their own because no one feels like the company is on the right course. It's like the Titanic and Ursula Burns was the iceberg.

Advice to Management

Start looking for a new job, this company can't last.... It's a shame that the outsourcing had to happen and the employees that are left have witnessed how that went for our coworkers. We know employees are not valued here. We know about Xerox loyalty or lack thereof.