Xerox - Was good when I started but declined rapidly. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

"Was good when I started but declined rapidly."

I worked at Xerox full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Company pay was reasonable but people who had been there in the good years where getting paid better for the same job. Enjoyed the people I worked and it is a pleasant place to work.

Cons

Stuck in the past which has been said before, I had a customer facing role and the company issued phone was Nokia 3310. Not much work life balance, culture of work through lunch and after hours with no overtime reward or time in lieu. Very little communication outside your region of work so you could possibly be working on a similar project/ account as someone in the same country let alone globally so not much knowledge sharing. Lack of direction in the past few years who knows where the company is heading. All training cut back to almost nothing in past 2 years.

Advice to Management

To much middle management and dead wood. Need to start walking the talk when it comes to technology.

Other Employee Reviews for Xerox

1. "Loved the Job"

I worked at Xerox full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with, good environment, decent benefits, usually located in good areas

Cons

Demands are sometimes high and stress is inevitable. Pay is low in entry level positions but gets better as you advance.

Advice to Management

Always look out for those morale issues that get in the way of good results.

"Wish Things Were Better"

Current Employee - Client Associate
    Current Employee - Client Associate

I have been working at Xerox full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible work days. Great fellow employees. Available training.

Cons

Mediocre pay.
    Poor communication with management (ie, emails don't get answered, and phone calls don't get returned.)
    Bullying by some upper management.

Advice to Management

Please understand we are a "TEAM' and treat us as such. Reward the ones that accomplish their jobs well, and dismiss those that don't. When citing policy and/or job violations, go one on one with the offenders and don't group us all together in those emails.