Xerox - Alright place to work | Glassdoor

"Alright place to work"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Xerox full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work life balance, bus passes, good benefits , good amount of vacation and sick time

Cons

Horrible pay, bosses dont care about you as a person

Advice to Management

Pay us what we are worth

Other Employee Reviews for Xerox

"Where's the beef?"

I have been working at Xerox full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I remain to be employed, luckily. I have dodged a few rounds of layoffs and offshoring of jobs. Current manager is outstanding and the ability to work from home is a pleasure.

Cons

No salary increase in 3 years since being outsourced to Xerox, no increase in the 2 years prior to the outsourcing. (5 years total) Statements were made by the outgoing chief in 2012 that merit increases were being reinstated but none seemed to be distributed despite great performance reviews. No other jobs in my field in my location at other companies at my current salary level so I am sort of stuck.to make the best of a not-so-good situation. The customer I support is more demanding than other companies within the XBS base.

Advice to Management

Put up or shut up. You are loosing good people because of broken promises. The latest from HR is to expect more layoffs. Thanks for the encouragement.

2. "XLS - Wouldn't Recommend to Worst Enemy"

Former Employee - Client Services
    Former Employee - Client Services

I worked at Xerox full-time

Pros

You get paid. There's free parking. Location. Nice team-oriented environment and if you're a people person there's plenty of opportunity for personal interaction and common collaboration.

Cons

Work-Life Balance does not exist because you don't get any life to balance against work. Expect to work 8-9 hours in office, drive home, and continue to work until client is satisfied. When they say they are a 365-24 company, they mean it. Expect to work holidays, in your sleep, in between brushing your teeth and showering...you name it! Sink or swim atmosphere with little to no training provided. They give you a manual, call it training, and push you out there and when things go wrong with the client they are confused as to why. High turnover rate. People come as easily as they go. It's a sinking ship and I'm too glad I hopped off before it foundered. Run away from this company. Run! Don't walk.

Advice to Management

Invest in your employees. What you put into them is what you will get out.