Xiverti - The worst company I have ever worked for in my entire professional career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Xiverti

"The worst company I have ever worked for in my entire professional career"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I worked at Xiverti (Less than a year)

Pros

There are absolutely no pros to working at this establishment unless you like unprofessionalism, inappropriate behavior and offensive language by the owner.

Cons

100% turnover rate, no one lasts there more than a few weeks, unable to pay the vendors and employees in a timely and consistent manner. Unsolicited rude gestures and comments. Unsafe and threatening environment.

Advice to Management

Treat the employees with respect, define processes and have structure. Sustain from inappropriate behavior and yelling at the employees with threats. Stop lying to the employees about how wonderful the company is - it's a horrible environment.

Other Employee Reviews for Xiverti

"Unethical Management"

Current Employee - Business Consultant
    Current Employee - Business Consultant

I have been working at Xiverti full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice office furniture.

Cons

The company always paid late consistently when it came to payroll, it was always late. The owner uses profanity in the office on a daily basis. The is no infrastructure in place to operate as an IT Staffing Company or even an IT Solutions provider.

Advice to Management

Close your doors. Learn proper office etiquette and professionalism or just close your doors.

2. "Unethical crooks."

Former Contractor - Consultant
    Former Contractor - Consultant

I worked at Xiverti as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

There are absolutely no pros to this operation.

Cons

You are lucky if they pay you. They make you wait a month to get your pay and then they don't pay you on time, if at all. If you complain, the thin skinned owner takes it personally and retaliates.

Advice to Management

Do the world a favor and shut down your business. You are the most unethical, thin skinned, self important jerks on the planet. You don't belong in business.