Xiverti - The worst company I have ever worked for in my entire professional career | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Xiverti

"The worst company I have ever worked for in my entire professional career"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I worked at Xiverti (Less than a year)

Pros

There are absolutely no pros to working at this establishment unless you like unprofessionalism, inappropriate behavior and offensive language by the owner.

Cons

100% turnover rate, no one lasts there more than a few weeks, unable to pay the vendors and employees in a timely and consistent manner. Unsolicited rude gestures and comments. Unsafe and threatening environment.

Advice to Management

Treat the employees with respect, define processes and have structure. Sustain from inappropriate behavior and yelling at the employees with threats. Stop lying to the employees about how wonderful the company is - it's a horrible environment.

Other Employee Reviews for Xiverti

"You cannot call this a company !"

Former Employee - Recruiting in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Recruiting in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Xiverti full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Absolutely zero pros about this company. The owners gave me the creeps with the most horrific aura.

Cons

Both the owners have major hang ups and how they both even function in this country and walk around in the community and show their face is beyond me. The husband owner has low intelligence, doesn't understand the staffing business, and everything that comes out of his mouth is ignorant. They both need to be shipped off to sea never allowed to step foot in this country again.

Advice to Management

Leave the country before they put you in jail ! We don't need thieves coming go America to steal from Americans do we ?

"Definitely Stay Away From These Guys"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer (Contract) in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer (Contract) in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Xiverti (Less than a year)

Pros

You might get paid for a fraction of your work.

Cons

I got hooked up with these guys because they were a preferred vendor for a client that I wanted to work with. We had a B2B arrangement where the client would pay them and then they would pay me (apparently only in theory).

I worked for the client for three months where they paid this company within 7 days of the invoice they submitted (substantiated the accounting department who showed me the payments that were made) . Xiverti would constantly tell me that the client was 30 days late on payments or they had not been paid at all for my services while pocketing all the money that was coming to them. After chasing them for over two years and being told time and time again that someone within the company was sick or in the hospital or some other excuse, I am considering legal action for the remaining amount.

With all the chasing of these guys I only was paid for roughly 1/4 of the amount that I should have been.

That being said, if you want to get paid for a fraction of what you are supposed to or not at all, then by all means go work with these guys. If you actually want to get paid for what you do, then keep moving and find someplace else.

(would have given them no stars if it was possible)