Xiverti - Unethical crooks. | Glassdoor

"Unethical crooks."

Former Contractor - Consultant
Former Contractor - Consultant

I worked at Xiverti as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

There are absolutely no pros to this operation.

Cons

You are lucky if they pay you. They make you wait a month to get your pay and then they don't pay you on time, if at all. If you complain, the thin skinned owner takes it personally and retaliates.

Advice to Management

Do the world a favor and shut down your business. You are the most unethical, thin skinned, self important jerks on the planet. You don't belong in business.

Other Employee Reviews for Xiverti

"The worst company I have ever worked for in my entire professional career"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I worked at Xiverti (Less than a year)

Pros

There are absolutely no pros to working at this establishment unless you like unprofessionalism, inappropriate behavior and offensive language by the owner.

Cons

100% turnover rate, no one lasts there more than a few weeks, unable to pay the vendors and employees in a timely and consistent manner. Unsolicited rude gestures and comments. Unsafe and threatening environment.

Advice to Management

Treat the employees with respect, define processes and have structure. Sustain from inappropriate behavior and yelling at the employees with threats. Stop lying to the employees about how wonderful the company is - it's a horrible environment.

"You cannot call this a company !"

Former Employee - Recruiting in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Recruiting in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Xiverti full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Absolutely zero pros about this company. The owners gave me the creeps with the most horrific aura.

Cons

Both the owners have major hang ups and how they both even function in this country and walk around in the community and show their face is beyond me. The husband owner has low intelligence, doesn't understand the staffing business, and everything that comes out of his mouth is ignorant. They both need to be shipped off to sea never allowed to step foot in this country again.

Advice to Management

Leave the country before they put you in jail ! We don't need thieves coming go America to steal from Americans do we ?