KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

VP of Customer Success

Mar 30, 2021 - VP of Customer Success in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy, Great Leadership and Staff, unlimited vacation, remote work

Cons

I cannot think of any.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Work/Life Balance + Growth!

Nov 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Xyleme's culture has allowed me the flexibility to lead a lifestyle that allows me to achieve my personal goals and surrounds me with smart, supportive coworkers to achieve my professional goals.

Cons

I would have said office space, as we were previously in a small (and boring) office, but we recently moved into a great new space near Union Station with tons of room for the big classes of new hires we have been bringing on board!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Forward thinking, accommodating management and smart workforce

Mar 16, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The product is truly innovative and ahead of the game. You can learn from each person at Xyleme - extremely smart workforce including a highly experienced and educated executive team. Flexible schedule allows for working around our family needs. CEO is smart, well spoken and makes sure to personally reach out to employees on regular basis. Company is growing quickly.

Cons

Occasional long hours to accommodate staff in multiple time zones but everyone does it, communications to/about other functions could be improved, job responsibilities extend outside of a singular skill set and function (pro and con).

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Xyleme.