"Great Work & People!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Y Media Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team is highly collaborative, it is a blend of great energy + minds. The leadership cares strongly about being transparent with everyone and have ongoing weekly all-hands meetings, we get a real-time update on business, goals, opportunities, and successes.

Cons

No cons on my end.

Continue reading
  1. COVID-19

"Great place to grow!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Y Media Labs full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This year leadership proved to put people first. When Covid happened, the C-suite refused to let anyone go. And we still had our performance reviews/raises. Lots of flexibility around doing your work especially for working families. Bug plus for remote work. Good challenging projects and exposure to different clients. A great place to fast-track your growth.

Cons

My leader is often spread thin and we don’t get enough time together, but that’s the nature of working with many clients. I know there are efforts to improve this.

Continue reading
  2. "Company culture and talent is incomparable to others!"

I have been working at Y Media Labs full-time

Pros

There is so much opportunity and room for growth. The team is transparent with business and everyone works together to get the project done. Not only is the talent and work amazing, but there is also a sense of pride working for a company that put their employee first and prioritizes culture and diversity! -Company culture and diversity is so important! -Always feel heard and supported -Employees come first -Positive culture all around -Transparency with all staff -Great place to grow!

Cons

There are no real cons for me.

Discover more reviews about Y Media Labs.