1. "Great company - excellent culture!"

Current Employee - Loan Officer

I have been working at Yankee Farm Credit full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really great client/member interactions. Smart, honest and friendly coworkers. Transparent management.

Cons

As with any company these days, coping with the pace of change in society as well as technology remains a moving target.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place To Make A Difference"

I have been working at Yankee Farm Credit full-time for more than a year

Pros

Yankee Farm Credit is dedicated to the mission of making a difference for farmers and foresters. Every decision is made with a view to doing what is right for our members, our employees and working toward sustainable growth.

Cons

There are many different priorities and some people have to wear many hats. As a small financial institution we don't always have all the expertise on staff that we could use.

2. "Employee"

Current Employee - Senior Loan Officer in Saint Albans, VT

I have been working at Yankee Farm Credit full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

One of the greatest aspects of working for Yankee is the opportunity to build lasting relationships with our members that span generations! We work to be a trusted member of our members’ team! We may not work with as many accounts as feed nutritionist or vendor rep does, but we get to know our members much better!! We get to take a very active role in helping our members achieve their goals!

Cons

As a loan officer you sometimes have to have a difficult conversation with a member. Keep in mind that saying no to a specific request may be in their best interest in the long run and our goal is to help them to succeed.

Discover more reviews about Yankee Farm Credit.