Yardi Systems - Data Analyst | Glassdoor
  1. "Data Analyst"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune City

I have been working at Yardi Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice environment, friendly, Good people & Good values

Cons

nice, but very less vertical growth

Yardi Systems2019-07-21

July 25, 2019Yardi

We're happy you are enjoying your experience in the Pune office. Thank you for your review.

"Great Culture, Enjoy Going to Work"

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at Yardi Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

The office is beautiful and they actually take into account employee comfort, previous two employers in the area did not. The management is responsive to employees needs professionally and personally. I have been given opportunity to grow in my role and can talk to my boss candidly. My first raise was obviously based upon merit and bigger than I have ever received in any job. My path for growth has been outlined and... my manager helps me achieve the goal. Excellent benefits including support for spouse with insurance. The PTO is comparable or better than other jobs I have had, does not compete with local start ups that have unlimited PTO but I have plenty. I like that reviews are scheduled and happen regularly, you always know where you stand.

Cons

Some of the work can be a bit monotonous it is more the nature of my role. There is no formal work from home ability, I like being in office but the option for occasional work from home is great. Hours are more rigid/structured than similar employers there is flexibility on coming in late but would love to have an option to work less Friday afternoons.

Advice to Management

Keep listening and supporting employees the way you are.

Yardi Systems2019-08-28

September 10, 2019Yardi

We're glad you are enjoying the great environment in the Austin office! Thanks for the review.

"An amazing place to work. Living the dream at the Raleigh office"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Yardi Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work. I get to meet new people everyday. There is great pay and benfits at yardi systems. I love working with clients to see what yardi software products can make thier life better. All I can say about the 401k is BOOM drop the mic (its amazing). The managers are always looking out and helping everyone. I look forward to many years at Yardi systems. Thank you SH

Cons

None I can think of.

Advice to Management

Do not change a thing, its perfect. Please

Yardi Systems2019-08-24

August 27, 2019Yardi

As an Account Manager, you play a critical role in the company’s success and we appreciate all that you do to take care of our clients.   Thank you!

Discover more reviews about Yardi Systems.