Yeo & Yeo - Yeo & Yeo has a great work environment and the all-around benefits of being an employee of the company are priceless. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Yeo & Yeo

"Yeo & Yeo has a great work environment and the all-around benefits of being an employee of the company are priceless."

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Midland, MI
Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Midland, MI

I have been working at Yeo & Yeo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employees are developed personally and professionally within and outside the company. The salary structure with the comp. days & all of the additional benefits (PDO, insurances, etc.) is above and beyond almost all other employers. The firm gives you the ability to volunteer during business hours at many different non-profits.

Cons

A few challenges that come with at any public accounting is balancing the workload and personal time during the busy hours.

Advice to Management

Try to further develop the mentor-mentee program. There are so many things to learn, like billing, account management, business development, etc., however there are not too many guidelines that new and up-and-coming employees can follow. A mentor would be an excellent person to "show-the-ropes" to the new employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Yeo & Yeo

"YEO & YEO employment evaluation"

Former Employee - Receptionist in Kalamazoo, MI
    Former Employee - Receptionist in Kalamazoo, MI

I worked at Yeo & Yeo part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

some people are very nice

Cons

some employees dont do their work they are supposed to, and blame it on anyone else

Advice to Management

fire most of the front area staff

"Terrible company without positive attributes"

Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Saginaw, MI
    Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Saginaw, MI

I worked at Yeo & Yeo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None that I can think of. Unfortunately this company does not care about employees and chooses to pit them against each other in a game of chicken.

Cons

Healthcare, the principals in charge. I think this company is very behind in terms of technology and the glowing review here was clearly written by someone being paid to do so. Unfortunately, Yeo & Yeo is like a small town where they gossip about you behind your back and then are nice to your face. Be careful if you choose to work here.

Yeo & Yeo Response

Aug 25, 2014 – President & CEO

I understand that it is hard to be objectionable after being let go. I also know that it is hard for me to be objectionable because I am certainly bias in the positive direction. Everyone is ... More