Yes Lifecycle Marketing - Warning this company goes thru employees in very short order. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Yes Lifecycle Marketing

"Warning this company goes thru employees in very short order."

Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Portland, OR
Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Portland, OR

Pros

great location in portland, right on the green line and bus mall, good view from the office, tea and coffee service in break rooms.

Cons

Between march 09 and june 09 this company fired 3 systems administrators, 1 programmer, and its tech support manager. this company goes thru employees and throws them away. sr management is doomed by group thinking and doesn't listen to technical advise. this is a miserable place to work. think twice before quitting a job elsewhere to work for this place. very long hours on call and dealing with inadequacies that have accumulated over time.

Advice to Management

fire most of the mid to mid-senior level management most of it is dead wood. analyze employee treatment and adhere more carefully to labor laws to stay out of trouble. split off from infogroup they are dragging yesmail down.

Other Employee Reviews for Yes Lifecycle Marketing

"Good company with a vision for excellence"

I have been working at Yes Lifecycle Marketing full-time

Pros

The company has always been very flexible with me. I am currently working remotely and really enjoy my team members. Being a working mom, I feel like my work/family life balance is good which is the most important thing to me.

Cons

I do feel the company could do more in regards to showcasing the talented people we have working here and provide greater efforts for employee appreciation.

2. "Sr Software Development in Test"

Pros

Pretty chilled out atmosphere, flexible timings, scope for learning new technologies.

Cons

Mostly people want to work from home or teams are in other offices. So not lot of interaction with your co workers.