"A Great Place to Work!"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Boston, MA

I worked at Yesware full-time for more than a year

Pros

Teams are effective and close knit. No office politics to speak of and people are always available to help each other out. There are opportunities to work on all areas of the stack: front end, back end, and infrastructure. Individual contributions are visible to users and leadership. Great benefits, a comfortable office, and excellent work-life balance.

Cons

Yesware is in a competitive industry and there’s little margin for error. Projects and priorities will shift depending on the needs of the business.

Other Employee Reviews

"Awesome place to work with smart, genuine people"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Yesware full-time for more than a year

Pros

We are spoiled by having so many brilliant people without agendas other than moving the business forward. Versus other places I've worked, the lack of politics here is remarkable. We have awesome customers, Tier 1 investors, and lots of interesting problems to solve for our users.

Cons

We can be too nice to each other - more productive, healthy conflict would be helpful. We are in a very competitive market so as a result have little margin for error.

Continue reading

"A special place to be"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Boston, MA

I have been working at Yesware full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Smart, kind, and thoughtful colleagues - A lighthearted and authentic environment- walk around the office and you'll hear a lot of laughter all while seeing people who are genuinely engaged - Supportive and caring managers - Great CEO - Though the space is competitive, the opportunity is huge

Cons

- Though this is moving in the right direction, the kind nature mentioned above can result in a lack of healthy conflict and/or accountability

Discover more reviews about Yesware.