Cover image for Yext

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Client Training Specialist

Mar 22, 2017 - Client Success Specialist in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been a Client Training SPeciailist for the last year and a half at Yext and it has been one of the most fulfilling experiences. Mostly because of the management that supports the team and teammates you are surrounded by. Being on a team where your managers and teammates challenge you, but also give you the lead way to creative and come up with your own projects and practices, it promotes a prime environment for both personal and professional development. The role itself is also enticing. Being in the position to make a direct impact on not only the initial adoption of the product but also the longevity of the relationship of the client makes us the perfect balance of value to both the company and our clients. They don't call Yext one of the greatest places to work for no reason. It is the product that makes us great, but even more so, its' the people!

Cons

Something to keep in mind is that the role requires you to be hyper-focused as you will be on the phone the majority of the day talking and training clients so you have to be the talker and teaching type to excel in this role.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A+ Company

Nov 11, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic work culture and work/life balance. People are generally amazing, supportive, and responsive.

Cons

Turnover is tough, but understandable in this market. Believe things will stabilize over time

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Work Culture!

Nov 29, 2022 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work culture is great, and it's the people who really make it shine. The new office is also a nice perk - prime location.

Cons

- Limited growth - Need for process improvement

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Yext.

Yext Careers

Cover image for Yext

Our Product & Mission 🔎 Yext helps organizations answer every question about their business. Our Answers Platform collects & organizes...More

• Diversity & Inclusion
  • Engineering, Interns & New Grads
  • Sales
  • Services & Support

Yext Photos

+ Add Photo
Yext photo of: Yext's HQ is located in Chelsea — an iconic neighborhood on the West Side of Manhattan. The office is steps away from famous NYC shops and restaurants.
Yext photo of: Women in Technology rooftop picnic on top of Yext HQ in August 2022.
Yext photo of: Members of Yext's HQ dressed up for Halloween 2021.
Yext photo of: Technology offsite 2022 in Newport, RI.
Yext photo of: Our 2022 Global Revenue Kick-Off event united nearly 300 Yexters in Las Vegas after months of working remotely.
Yext photo of: Investing in our employee's well-being is a top priority. Here is a group of Yexters enjoying a sunrise yoga session hosted during a company offsite.
Yext photo of: An inside look into Yext's DC Metro office, which occupies the top 3 floors of a state-of-the-art building.

Yext Job Seekers Also Viewed