Yext - Great Company, Good Benefits and Even Better People! | Glassdoor

"Great Company, Good Benefits and Even Better People!"

Current Employee - Operations Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Yext full-time for more than a year

Pros

Yext is by far the greatest company that I have ever worked for and I plan to stay with them for several more years! As cliche as it sounds, when you work for a company and a product you believe in, it makes coming to work every day easy. Just like most tech companies, we have great perks like: health and wellness benefits through Cigna insurance, unlimited PTO if you are a salaried employee (I think it's 10-15 if you aren't), Seamless x2 a day when you are working in the office , snack on snacks on snacks, Employee Resource Groups that foster a community across departments, lots of internal mobility opportunities, involved executive team - for example: we still have company wide meetings every week hosted by our executive team and usually our CEO Howard, and a new Yext HQ opening in NYC in 2020. It's a great time to join Yext...maybe even better of an opportunity now vs. when we IPO'd.

Cons

As many of the reviews below mention, it's not the same Yext as it's always been and there is A LOT shifting in the company, including the product. Have we lost a majority of our start-up vibes? Yes, but, that's what comes with the territory of being a publicly funded company. My biggest gripe with the company is that if you started at an entry level salary, it is difficult to increase just through annual performance reviews. The best way to get a significant pay boost is by switching departments or if you are on the sales team.

Yext2019-09-02
  1. "Great company"

I have been working at Yext full-time

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

Stock has been weird lately

Yext2020-02-28
  2. "Great Culture"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Washington, DC

I have been working at Yext full-time

Pros

They value you as a person.

Cons

Lack of communication between levels of management.

Yext2020-03-31

Discover more reviews about Yext.