KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Grateful for this company!

Nov 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Yext and I discovered each other at the perfect time! They offered exactly what I needed and I feel I'm providing for them, exactly what they needed. The position is perfect for me. The people I work for are amazing. And the company is so cool, fast moving, innovative and inspiring! I LOVE my job!

Cons

I'm a remote employee, so I don't get much face to face interaction with my colleagues, aside from Zoom/Slack calls. However, I LOVE working remote and need to work remotely, so this isn't a total "con." I honestly just don't have any other cons to offer. I'm really really happy at Yext!

3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people and culture

Oct 1, 2022 - Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Engineers are excellent at what they do. Culture is very positive and supportive. Good mix of being chill but also taking pride in our work.

Cons

Stock price went way down over the last year, leading a few experienced engineers to take jobs elsewhere.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great work environment

Sep 30, 2022 - Associate Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Surrounded by smart and motivated peers. Fun events + nice perks. Confident in new leadership and future prospects for the business.

Cons

Last year has entailed a lot of change, but the reorg seems to be very beneficial so far.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Yext.

Yext Careers

Cover image for Yext

Our Product & Mission Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations answer every question about their business. Yext's Answers Platform collects...More

• Sales
  • Engineering
  • Yext Overseas
  • Upward

Yext Photos

+ Add Photo
Yext photo of: Yext's HQ is located in Chelsea — an iconic neighborhood on the West Side of Manhattan. The office is steps away from famous NYC shops and restaurants.
Yext photo of: Women in Technology rooftop picnic on top of Yext HQ in August 2022.
Yext photo of: Members of Yext's HQ dressed up for Halloween 2021.
Yext photo of: Technology offsite 2022 in Newport, RI.
Yext photo of: Our 2022 Global Revenue Kick-Off event united nearly 300 Yexters in Las Vegas after months of working remotely.
Yext photo of: Investing in our employee's well-being is a top priority. Here is a group of Yexters enjoying a sunrise yoga session hosted during a company offsite.
Yext photo of: An inside look into Yext's DC Metro office, which occupies the top 3 floors of a state-of-the-art building.

Yext Job Seekers Also Viewed