KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Great people, good cuture

Aug 4, 2022 - Business Development Representative (BDR) in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

the perks of the job the people the vibes

Cons

minimal upward mobility at times

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0

Great people and culture

Oct 1, 2022 - Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Engineers are excellent at what they do. Culture is very positive and supportive. Good mix of being chill but also taking pride in our work.

Cons

Stock price went way down over the last year, leading a few experienced engineers to take jobs elsewhere.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exactly what I was looking for

Aug 22, 2022 - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Yext has a market leading product that is evolving quickly, so we're always in a good spot in competitive conversations. NYC office is incredible, great culture all around, but specifically has a healthy sales culture. The leadership team is super knowledgeable and really focus' on building you into a better seller. Tons of enablement so that you have what you need going into calls. As the market and customer perception evolves, you will always need new materials, and this team is on it. I've been at very large sales orgs, and super small ones (5 people sales teams). Each one of them had their pros and cons. At the large companies there were lots of politics, red tape, etc. At smaller companies you have no enablement, no market share, sometimes no product fit, and the product team can't keep up with market leading features and needs. Yext fits perfectly in the middle. It has all of the benefits of having a large team, but it has the feeling of a smaller startup.

Cons

I'm honestly very happy working at Yext. I will say that when I first started, my base pay was on the lower side of this competitive market, but that's changed since then.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Yext.

Yext Careers

Cover image for Yext

Our Product & Mission Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations answer every question about their business. Yext's Answers Platform collects...More

• Sales
  • Engineering
  • Yext Overseas
  • Upward

Yext Photos

+ Add Photo
Yext photo of: Yext's HQ is located in Chelsea — an iconic neighborhood on the West Side of Manhattan. The office is steps away from famous NYC shops and restaurants.
Yext photo of: Women in Technology rooftop picnic on top of Yext HQ in August 2022.
Yext photo of: Members of Yext's HQ dressed up for Halloween 2021.
Yext photo of: Technology offsite 2022 in Newport, RI.
Yext photo of: Our 2022 Global Revenue Kick-Off event united nearly 300 Yexters in Las Vegas after months of working remotely.
Yext photo of: Investing in our employee's well-being is a top priority. Here is a group of Yexters enjoying a sunrise yoga session hosted during a company offsite.
Yext photo of: An inside look into Yext's DC Metro office, which occupies the top 3 floors of a state-of-the-art building.

Yext Job Seekers Also Viewed