Cover image for Yext

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company values, no growth within

Feb 10, 2016 - Sales Associate in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free lunch, free snacks and drink, company parties and happy hours, helpful management, high energy environment

Cons

Lead distribution is unfair. Higher level sales associates receive better leads than everyone else. They have a higher quota but that does not mean they should have an advantage. Base pay is also not very competitive. It is hard to survive from the paycheck I get. Job is super stressful all the time as well. Sales is a numbers game but the advantage that higher level associates get affects everyone else. No room for growth within the company as well.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Yext Intern Review

Dec 2, 2022 - Software Engineer Intern in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Pay Great Mentors Fun Intern Activities Lots of Opportunities for Experience

Cons

No downsides experienced working at Yext

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love working here

Nov 29, 2022 - Associate UI Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is my second job out of college and it is everything I want. I work with a team, receive constructive feedback, work with other teams and see my work out in the world. Managers are very understanding and encourage life work balance. It feels like a current tech company, both from how the company runs and it's employees. Hours are very flexible, you just have to attend all required meetings and work 40 hours a week (doesn't have to necessarily be 9-5). Great benefits and retirement plan. I feel valued and appreciated everyday.

Cons

While remote work is fun, I wonder what the company was like before covid hit.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Yext.

Yext Careers

Cover image for Yext

Our Product & Mission 🔎 Yext helps organizations answer every question about their business. Our Answers Platform collects & organizes...More

• Diversity & Inclusion
  • Engineering, Interns & New Grads
  • Sales
  • Services & Support

Yext Photos

+ Add Photo
Yext photo of: Yext's HQ is located in Chelsea — an iconic neighborhood on the West Side of Manhattan. The office is steps away from famous NYC shops and restaurants.
Yext photo of: Women in Technology rooftop picnic on top of Yext HQ in August 2022.
Yext photo of: Members of Yext's HQ dressed up for Halloween 2021.
Yext photo of: Technology offsite 2022 in Newport, RI.
Yext photo of: Our 2022 Global Revenue Kick-Off event united nearly 300 Yexters in Las Vegas after months of working remotely.
Yext photo of: Investing in our employee's well-being is a top priority. Here is a group of Yexters enjoying a sunrise yoga session hosted during a company offsite.
Yext photo of: An inside look into Yext's DC Metro office, which occupies the top 3 floors of a state-of-the-art building.

Yext Job Seekers Also Viewed