- 2.0May 14, 2023
Culture is not enoughAnonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
1. Company culture 2. Flexible working hours (like really flexible) 3. Some perks if you stay long enough 4. Friendly and easy-going co-workers 5. Explosive learning (sometimes, a little bit too much) 6. Flat management; managers and executives are always one skype call/message away
1. Low salary, cannot keep up with the changing economy 2. 90 days rendering for your first 2 years. 3. Stability is a hit-or-miss; you'll get clients here and there but most of them only sign up for at least 6 months 4. Most of the time, clients don't even pay up, therefore risking the livelihoods of employees on specific projects. 5. HR team cannot solve simple problems and is incapable to solve bigger and critical concerns; always provides band-aid solutions but never long term ones. 6. One critical incident happened that affected the entire company and the management fumbled and can't seem to find a way to keep it together.8
- 4.0Sep 25, 2023UI UX Engineer InternFormer Intern, less than 1 yearMakati City
- Trains you to fit in the company - Treats you an actual employee - They invite you to attend a meeting with client - Let's you do the actual work for the job - The Employees are fun to work with and nice - Let's you experience the real thing - Teaches you how the real-world industry works
- Provide salary for interns, not just the experience.