Youth Marketing Connection - Brand Ambassador interview | Glassdoor
  1. "Brand Ambassador interview"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador

I have been working at Youth Marketing Connection part-time

Pros

Talked to a very nice woman, was not too long.

Cons

nothing, it was a short and easy interview.

Youth Marketing Connection2019-07-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The best!"

I worked at Youth Marketing Connection full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Leadership is invested in your growth, and actually cares about you. Really positive atmosphere. You get to work with awesome brands and execute really fun campaigns for them. Travel every so often, work with a bunch of different people, and the work is never monotonous. Tasks range depending on the time of year. Never too stressful and work is manageable. Excellent unlimited paid time off policy and really fun... trips + activities planned for team bonding. Managing Director is truly a good, genuine person and incredible boss.

Cons

Working with college students, small dramas seeming big even though they are not the end of the world, some clients are difficult to work with and please. After a few years I no longer felt challenged enough or felt like I was growing + learning as much as I wanted to.

Youth Marketing Connection2019-04-08
  2. "Junior Program Strategist"

Former Intern - Junior Program Strategist in Boston, MA

I worked at Youth Marketing Connection for less than a year

Pros

- The team was an absolute joy to work with! The work environment was always so lighthearted which was one of the best parts of working there. The team will be your #1 fans! - My supervisors trusted me with some pretty big projects and it felt so great to have gained their trust in my skills and support. - The team was always open to new ideas! As an intern they treated me as an equal and really cared about the... opinions and ideas I had to share. - Other than my daily tasks, each day I would get pulled into new projects which kept the work day exciting for me. - I have gained so many new skills that will be applicable to many endeavors in the future.

Cons

- I have no cons about this internship!

Advice to Management

I would not change a thing. I thoroughly appreciated the open communication management had with the rest of the team. My direct supervisor always kept me in the loop with news within YMC and our clients.

Youth Marketing Connection2018-12-11

Discover more reviews about Youth Marketing Connection.