Yum! - Great company to work for- very supportive of family and individual needs | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Yum!

"Great company to work for- very supportive of family and individual needs"

Current Employee - Senior District Manager
Current Employee - Senior District Manager

I have been working at Yum! full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great brands, very proud to work for YUM. Always trying to find ways to make the work easier for their employees and delight customers. Have found ways to reward employees down to the front line team members. Give the stores and ARLs access to funds to recognize the teams even for simple things done well.

Cons

Almost all of the Senior management is men. Reflective of the entire industry and an older Franchise driven community also dominated by men, but wish that YUM would take a stronger stand to help more women leaders emerge.

Advice to Management

Quit reorganizing the field every year- look for ways to mentor and develop a more diverse leadership team to include more minorities and women.

Other Employee Reviews for Yum!

1. "Logistic Intern"

Former Intern - Logistics Intern in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Former Intern - Logistics Intern in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at Yum! as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Colleagues were very friendly and the atmosphere within the company was very dynamic. The separate working place for each intern made us feel very comfortable.

Cons

The communication between my boss and me was a bit little because my seat was a bit far away from the working area of my boss.

Advice to Management

The time schedule for interns could be a bit more flexible.

2. "HR"

Former Employee - Training Specialist in Frenchs Forest, New South Wales (Australia)

Pros

The company had a flexible working environment that allowed ease of managing a work life balance. There is a great reward and recognition progamme.

Cons

Promotion at times felt focused on tertiary qualifications over the best person for the job.