Z-Wireless - GREAT place to grow in sales. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Z-Wireless

"GREAT place to grow in sales."

Current Employee - Store Manager in Eden Prairie, MN
Current Employee - Store Manager in Eden Prairie, MN

I have been working at Z-Wireless full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I had amazing mentors working for Z Wireless and you never get bored working in the technology industry, that's for sure! Benefits are great when you're full-time and no experience is necessary to begin. Customer-service oriented.

Cons

Customers expect you to be available 24/7. This can be hard on your home life & it's sometimes hard to separate the two.. That's really the biggest con for me

Advice to Management

Relay of information sometimes needs some work as far as training and understanding the reasoning behind policies that are in place.

Other Employee Reviews for Z-Wireless

"Run by crooks and thief's"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Omer, MI
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Omer, MI

I have been working at Z-Wireless full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people on the human level, the managers and the District Manager, are awesome. We care about our employees and work hard for them. Commission is also decent

Cons

The company at large is run by a bunch of crooks and thieves. They are constantly looking for new ways and reason to withhold commission on a sale and have cut the commission rate on certain phones for as long as 6 months without telling anyone. Communication between lower and upper management is horrible and they have stopped health benefits for full time employees and even the management's health care is utter crap. They are constantly taking form you yet expect higher numbers and better sales.

2. "Omaha, NE"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Omaha, NE

I worked at Z-Wireless part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The training and people at this company were wonderful when I worked here. Z Wireless definitely values everyone individually and as part of a team. If you're uncomfortable with dealing with customers in a face-to-face setting and if you're unable to figure out what they need without them really telling you - you most likely won't do very well here. Building a rapport with Z Wirelesses customers is what Z Wireless thrives off of. Many customers that I worked with stopped going to the corporate stores altogether and would solely see us.

The District Manager is awesome and all of the store managers are great - this is definitely the company to work for. Relaxed yet goal oriented and doesn't feel corporate.

Cons

There wasn't really anything for me to complain about while working at Z WIreless. The commission structure is generous. They're also very flexible with scheduling.