ZAGG - Incredible company that gives you a front row seat for opportunity to grow together on the company objectives and goals! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ZAGG

"Incredible company that gives you a front row seat for opportunity to grow together on the company objectives and goals!"

Current Employee - Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ZAGG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture, public company, employees, fast ride and real life challenges. ZAGG has gone through so much as a young company and will ultimately benefit from all the challenges and headwinds.

Cons

Need to create opportunities for new products to flourish before the competition beats us. More exciting office space. Tall ugly cubicles are not a great environment to produce collaboration or positive energy for sales.

Advice to Management

Conduct anonymous surveys every quarter to get real feedback on the pulse of the company!!

Other Employee Reviews for ZAGG

1. "Training Intern"

Former Intern - Training Intern in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Intern - Training Intern in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at ZAGG as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing company to work for. The people are so positive and motivating and its easy to want to do your best here. Good future lookout of company, growth. The products are cutting edge and the headquarters are right in salt lake so its convenient. Awesome company culture

Cons

The company is still growing so there's not too many job opportunities right now it seems like, and the brand is still trying to go global so even though its an exciting time for the company, its still an early stage for zagg. Also, I didnt have a long time with the company since it was an internship.

Advice to Management

I thought management did an awesome job. Randy, the CEO is a very friendly, professional, helpful person. He doesnt make it seem like he is above everyone just because he's the CEO.

"Good company, poor management"

Former Employee - Product Manager in South Salt Lake, UT
    Former Employee - Product Manager in South Salt Lake, UT

I worked at ZAGG full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was able to work with a lot of talented people and some good managers, but had one manager that didn't like me for some reason, so we clashed often. Overall, the atmosphere was nice and people were fun to work with.

Cons

Management wouldn't own up to their own mistakes and always looked for a way to push the blame onto the employees. My suggestions were disregarded and I felt like I wasn't being heard.

Advice to Management

Please see my comments above