ZNZ - I am an Independent Internet Referral Agent | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ZNZ

"I am an Independent Internet Referral Agent"

Current Employee - Internet Based Referral Agent in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Internet Based Referral Agent in Columbus, OH

I have been working at ZNZ full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy job Easy Money!!!! No boss and you make your own hours!! The pay is awesome and the hours cant be beat!!! ZNZ has hands on training, which is also free! and support groups on face book!!!

Cons

There are no cons to ZNZ!!! You get to meet tons of wonderful new people! And the pay is unlimited!!!!

Advice to Management

POST POST POST!!!

Other Employee Reviews for ZNZ

1. "Do best work get best succcess"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Pros

I am very interest to work freelancing sector, znz its a very good sector to devolve career . I want to change my career and support to other people also. I have talent to work but no work . I want good sector to work happily.

Cons

I am very new so i don't understand.

Advice to Management

Please give chance to develop my career and help your work also

"ZNZADTEAM.COM is an excellent way to earn some extra money online"

Current Employee - Internet Based Referral Agent
    Current Employee - Internet Based Referral Agent

Pros

ZNZADTEAM.COM is an excellent way to earn some extra money online by referring potential customers to try out products and services of major companies including Netflix, Gamefly, and CreditReport.com to name a few. Get paid DAILY through Paypal, Alert Pay, or through a mailed commission check if preferred. ZNZADTEAM provides the training, tools, and service you will need to start earning today. ZNZADTEAM also provides outstanding email support for their users, to assist in maximizing their overall profitability through the use of various marketing techniques that are provided to them at no cost. There is no out of pocket expense and it is completely free to use. This is by far one of the best ways to earn additional income on the internet. Visit their website to view the webinar, learn additional information about the programs, and get started today!

Join the team, and start getting paid. Today.

Cons

Can be difficult to obtain referrals at first, however, they provide excellent email support for assistance in generating traffic, obtaining referrals, and other various marketing techniques to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of your campaign.

Advice to Management

Offering additional similar programs in the future for even more potential earnings would be beneficial for future growth