ZOLL Medical - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Tech Support in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Tech Support in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ZOLL Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Relatively young company that is growing fast. I have been here for a year and a half and we have doubled in size in that time. With expansion into new markets there is lots of room for advancement.

Cons

I really like working here. There are not really any major cons to working here. I work in a call center so you occasionally have high call volume. It can get a little frustrating. Compared to other places I have worked I will take that any day.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a great job of adapting as we grow. Its great that the focus is on the quality of the call and not the quantity of calls you take.

Other Employee Reviews for ZOLL Medical

"Awful Working Environment and management."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ZOLL Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flex time and overtime is available, and the build has a nice atrium. Other than that I don't really have many positive things to say about this company.

Cons

Mandatory overtime, high turnover rate, no holidays, little to no opportunity for a workplace advancement, forced valet parking if you don't manage to get to work early enough (they have banged up cars), no smoking anywhere on the property if you smoke, benefits are not good, poor management, and sick days are use them or lose them.

Advice to Management

Gain some compassion, stop asking your employees to petition their state representatives to help them make more money if they aren't going to up the amount of money they pay their employees, and trust your employees to know what they are doing without having to escalate all issues to a higher level.

"Not What It Appears To Be"

Former Employee - Technical Support in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Technical Support in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at ZOLL Medical full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

For me, it was the salary and work hours.

Cons

Too much favoritism and not enough recognition. If your manager doesn't like you, best to start looking elsewhere for employment. My department managers and Senior Tech had their favorite employees and it was known who they were. Everyone else was handled with an "eye roll". Senior management need be more aware of how unfair and underhanded some department managers are.

Advice to Management

Open you eyes.