ZOLL Medical - Rewarding position | Glassdoor

"Rewarding position"

Current Contractor - Patient Service Representative
Current Contractor - Patient Service Representative

I have been working at ZOLL Medical as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

As a contract employee, the compensation is very generous, The job duties are very satisfying, as we represent an excellent product.

Cons

Skills are never reviewed because we are contract employees. No feedback given positive or negative.Territory managers are responsible for selling, and although they value their PSRs, there is little or no communication. Must be very flexible in order to accept assignments.

Advice to Management

Develop an evaluation process for PSRs and reward those that do a good job. Utilize the PSRs that are in place, instead of training more that you think might be able to drive business

Other Employee Reviews for ZOLL Medical

"Satisfied-but not enough to stay"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

I worked at ZOLL Medical full-time

Pros

Friendly co-workers and relaxed environment, casual Fridays were nice. They did take care of you well if you traveled on business, putting you up in very nice hotels. Management is very smart and relatively hands-off. It's very hard to get fired, which is a pro but also a con.

Cons

At times the very social environment made it difficult to work. The place reminded me of high school at times with catty cliques. People who didn't work hard were not reprimanded at all. People who worked incredibly hard often suffered from burn out. Favoritism, and often sexism, was often a problem.

Advice to Management

Don't be afraid to fire people who clearly are not pulling their weight.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Tech Support in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Tech Support in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ZOLL Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Relatively young company that is growing fast. I have been here for a year and a half and we have doubled in size in that time. With expansion into new markets there is lots of room for advancement.

Cons

I really like working here. There are not really any major cons to working here. I work in a call center so you occasionally have high call volume. It can get a little frustrating. Compared to other places I have worked I will take that any day.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a great job of adapting as we grow. Its great that the focus is on the quality of the call and not the quantity of calls you take.