ZS Associates - Great group of people - smart, very client-centric, deep expertise. Great to work with such top-notch people. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ZS Associates

"Great group of people - smart, very client-centric, deep expertise. Great to work with such top-notch people."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Pros

Office culture and centricity is great - most of my projects have been done without me having to travel all over. Also really appreciate that the principals are practioners; they really know their stuff and are not just a sales force.

Cons

Hours can be long and unpredictable. Some risk of being locked in more singular industry (Pharma), although that seems to be changing. This is a place where there are a lot of really analytical people - some evidence of analysis/paralysis.

Advice to Management

Have seen lots more communication on vision and strategy in the last year - great!! Please keep it coming and expand it. Be more aware of work/life balance challenges.

Other Employee Reviews for ZS Associates

"I have found my home"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

1. Smart and humble people to work with
    2. Flexibility to innovate on projects
    3. I can get work life balance when I need it

Cons

1. You mant get as much exposure to industries outside pharma
    2. You may enjoy the work if you are not into analytics

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to needs of senior managers in the company.
    Consider additional incentives for employees who innovate to explicitly encourage it

2. "Closest to a meritocracy that I have seen"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Pros

The people - hands down the reason I am still here are the smart and caring people I work with
    The work - I enjoy what I do very much. I have had the chance to present to CEOs (as a consultant) and work primarily with Sr. Director / VP level. Not all projects are great but I feel that I can make a difference

Cons

Work hours can be long and depending on your office and focus, there can be more travel.

Advice to Management

Continue to improve on communication - it is easy to forget that not everyone is in senior managment meetings and understands what we are doing