Zazzle - Fake Glass Door reviews says it all | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Zazzle

"Fake Glass Door reviews says it all"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Zazzle full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture: People were very smart and great to work with. Too bad they all left.

Benefits: Good benefits, free gym, $5 off your lunch and free dinners were great. However, people that I knew have gotten in trouble for getting our free dinners and not "staying late enough" from the CEO.

Cons

- Management doesn't care about their employees.
- Pay is not industry standard
- No room for growth. The only way to move up is if you leave the company.
- CEO doesn't do CEO-like responsibilities. Instead, he spends his time calling out the poor soul who left a water bottle behind in a conference room to the entire company. Also, he loves watching the recordings of the prison cams around the office to see if people take more than one drink from the fridge, checking to see if you do too much overtime, and seeing how many $5 credits you use every week.
- The execs care more about their expensive tree-table (among other things) than they do their employees

Other Employee Reviews for Zazzle

"Having a good time"

Current Employee - Marketing/Merchandising in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing/Merchandising in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Zazzle full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I graduated in January and joined Zazzle after meeting them at a career fair. The recruiting process was quick and I have really enjoyed my first 3-4 months. I have gotten to learn a lot on the job (I did not know much about online marketing before I came here), but my manager has been helpful and I feel like I am contributing.

I guess it is also worth mentioning that the campus is great - there is a gym I have used once but have every intention of using more soon. . .trust me.

Cons

I live in SF and take the train down - there is a shuttle from CalTrain but sometimes the times are not ideal.

"Good company with some small problems"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Zazzle full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been at Zazzle for two years and have really enjoyed my time. My manager is smart and our group has grown significantly. I was hired to work in the international team and have gotten exposure to thinkgs like SEM and SEO that I knew nothing about when I started.

Cons

The most successful people (those who get promotions anyway) work pretty long hours (9 to 7:30 or so). If you want one on one time with senior management, you need to stay late.

Advice to Management

Need to hire more people in the office that fit your target demographic