Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place I've ever worked at

Oct 11, 2018 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working here has been the best place I've ever had the pleasure to work at. I'm given the tools and opportunities to expand my skillset and work on challenging and interesting projects. The people and culture of the people at Zeal is one that fosters collaboration and camaraderie between its employees. I never feel like I'm being grinded or that I can't ask questions if I have them. Management is open to communication and always willing to help if there is an issue.

Cons

I have not had any downsides working for Zeal

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

A fantastic culture of empowerment

Jan 26, 2021 - Software Architect in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Zeal attracts and retains top talent by empowering its employees and partners to pursue their own entrepreneurial ambitions while providing them with a network of likeminded individuals.

Cons

I would not recommend Zeal to someone who wants to be a faceless 9-5 individual contributor.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The Best Job I've Ever Had

Jul 7, 2020 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best part about working at Zeal is the people. The employees at Zeal are knowledgable, skilled, friendly, hard working, and very enjoyable to be around. The company fosters a culture of lifting each other up, and everyone is always eager to help each other. Senior employees value and listen to the input of more junior employees, which promotes a culture of growth, respect, and inclusiveness. Zeal has regular social events for employees, and I always look forward to them. Management is also fantastic, and is very invested in the success and wellbeing of employees. Zeal leadership goes above and beyond to make sure that employees have the tools they need to succeed, and take a personal interest in cultivating and recognizing success. Employees at Zeal do not have to wonder if they are doing a good job. They will be told they are doing a good job. Furthermore, Management also trusts employees to excel at their jobs, and provides helpful guidance and direction while still encouraging employee autonomy. Engineers are trusted to know how to do their jobs effectively. The work is also very enjoyable. Consulting creates a fast paced environment where people typically don't work on the same project for too long. This means that there is a constant stream of new assignments and technologies, which keeps work fresh and exciting. The work/life balance is great too. I seldom work more than 40 hours per week, and when I do work more, it is by personal choice. Compensation and benefits for full time employees are also excellent.

Cons

There are no downsides to working at Zeal.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Zeal IT Consultants.