Zendesk - It feels great to be on the winning team. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Zendesk

"It feels great to be on the winning team."

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zendesk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked for about 5 or 6 tech companies, varying in size and I can say with full confidence that Zendesk is the coolest, happiest place I've ever worked. I hope the party never ends. From the marketing perspective, it's a very creative environment, with lots of collaboration and celebration when success hits. Politics, competition and positioning is minimal and work/life balance is something that is encouraged and supported. You can see this in the diversity of the workforce - you have everyone from newbies fresh out of college to working parents and everything in between. I feel like it's easy to succeed here because I'm given the support to voice my ideas - as well as the personal time to recover. From the growth perspective, it doesn't hurt that Zendesk is considered one of the hottest in tech right now and our customer penetration is off the charts. It feels great to be on the team that is winning.

Cons

It's a company in transition, so there are cons that come with that, but for the most part, the company is adjusting to the growth in a really healthy way.

Advice to Management

Don't let growth get in the way of staying agile & fun.

Other Employee Reviews for Zendesk

"Creative rocks your socks!"

Current Employee - UI Design in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - UI Design in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zendesk full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

So many creative people its crazy talk and design is important to all of them.

Cons

Would be awesome if different departments worked closer.

Advice to Management

Creative freedom.

"Talented people driving an outstanding business philosophy"

Current Employee - Support in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Support in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zendesk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People are put first. No really. Zendesk understands that if employees are genuinely happy that it will translate to customers and success. This simple core principle is actively present in everything they do. Zendesk is what happens when cool culture and innovative product collide.

Cons

The product, though intuitive, does grow quickly so you your character set needs to include flexibility and speed to thrive in this kind of environment.

Advice to Management

Thanks for doing it right, for keeping it personal, for promoting talent, and for laughing with us at happy hour.