Zendesk - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for less than a year

Pros

Many progression opportunities. Minimal micromanaging. Great benefits. Beautiful workplace. Down to earth colleagues access departments.

Cons

Canteen is great but wish there were more options for people with various dietary restrictions.

Continue reading
    Zendesk2019-01-02
  1. "Constant Change with one goal: more success"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Madison, WI

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Zendesk continues to be in a 'high growth phase' and has been for years. This gives the company a chance to create new processes, roles, teams, targets, and expectations. The company promotes from within and gives employees the opportunity to jump into jobs they may not have been qualified for outside of Zendesk. The company has incredibly high expectations for each person and the sales quotas are a clear reflection of this. The team dynamics and friendly competition is one of the top reasons people can be happy here. Upper Management/Directors encourage you to work together with an incredible amount of autonomy - find out what works and what doesn't. If it doesn't, change it and start over.

Cons

Zendesk isn't the same company the founders claimed to have started. It's not an easy-going, laid back, play ping-pong during the day and nap on your break type of organization. It's an organization that is changing so often the team rarely has time to settle into the new changes. The amount of change is unlike anything I could have imagined. I am not sure we ever truly let a plan play out and calculate results before implementing something else. Exciting? Yes. Stressful? Yes. We run a lean team and rely on everyone to step up. It's hard to hide when sales, support, ops, all need everyone on board and working 100%.

Continue reading
    Zendesk2020-02-09
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome culture, strong leaders, pretty offices

Cons

Located on the worst part of Market Street. Be careful.

Zendesk2020-01-21

Discover more reviews about Zendesk.