Zenefits - New leadership has brought fresh focus and optimism | Glassdoor
  1. "New leadership has brought fresh focus and optimism"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Zenefits full-time for more than a year

Pros

Newly revamped executive team is impressive and seem more closely aligned on product vision and roadmap than before The company has ambitious plans to build a unique platform and has some strong foundations for executing on the vision SF office environment is much improved since the recent office move Competitive salaries and benefits Work-life balance can vary seasonally and by role, but is better than it was 12 months ago Recent brand refresh was overdue, but is a much better reflection of the values and aspirations of the company and its employees

Cons

Morale was affected by the last 18 months of changing leadership, shrinking headcount and shifting priorities, but strong recent senior executive hires point to imminent improvements in this area.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on the roadmap, keep up the clear two-way communication with the business and keep innovating.

Zenefits2017-09-27

"Opportunities Galore!"

Current Employee - Customer Experience in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Zenefits full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you're looking for a rewarding career with opportunities to learn and expand, then Zenefits is the place for you. The senior leadership team encourages us to think out of the box and is extremely supportive of new ideas. Team members across all offices are always willing to help one another.

Cons

If prefer a job that is monotonous, then Zenefits is probably not the right fit for you. As the company continues to grow, there is a lot of change; and, with all the changes, there are many opportunities for those willing to try something new.

Advice to Management

Continue to inspire and support your teams.

Zenefits2020-01-02
  2. "Great place to make an impact and grow your career"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zenefits full-time for less than a year

Pros

Zenefits has been a blessing for me. After multiple career switches in the hectic tech industry, I finally found my home at Zenefits. Unlike other companies, Zenefits values employees and prioritizes growth and development. Zenefits also has one of the best work/life balances in the tech industry, which has allowed me to take time off to deal with urgent family matters. Additionally, my managers have encouraged me to take more time off when these matters come up. Zenefits is easily the best environment I have ever worked in, I’m confident I’ll be here for years to come.

Cons

Expectations are high, but manageable. Come here if you’re ready to grow and take on new challenges.

Zenefits2019-12-19

Discover more reviews about Zenefits.