Employee Review

Current Employee

Great Collaborative Company

May 3, 2021 - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and technology. Top notch leadership.

Cons

100% remote if you like to report to an office or work with others in person.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Zenefits Response

VP of People Operations

Great to have you on board and thanks for all you do!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

who knows

Jun 28, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

tons of good things about the place

Cons

oh just a few nothing much

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Punching bag for customer frustrations caused by overzealous sales, careless developers, incompetent CTO

Jun 9, 2021 - Customer Care Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

OK, there was free catered lunch

Cons

* CC was always the last to find out about product UX changes—when the support queues blew up yet again with a host of confused & frustrated customers, we knew the offshore dev team had just tossed a new release over the fence for us to catch. * Oh, how we admired their sense of whimsy, as they discarded one long-established browser behavioral convention after another, sprinkling tiny shiny little feature "innovations" ahead of resolving the data-loss bugs, update glitches, and dog-slow page load performance that lay in wait for our larger customers! * Gotta love the cognitive dissonance of talking down a wanna-cancel customer upset by recurrent payroll and tax issues, while knowing Zenefits didn't trust its own system enough to pay its staff with it, instead relying on ADP to process payroll…

1 person found this review helpful

Zenefits Response

VP of People Operations

Thanks for the feedback and we wish you all the best in your career since Zenefits. Good news, we've made great strides in the last year on both product performance as well as communication on product updates and deliveries. As a cloud-based platform, we're constantly improving and delivering a more robust experience for our customers. And, yes, we're proud of our customer care team, helping our customers when they need it.

Discover more reviews about Zenefits.