Zenex Partners - Decent launch pad for a career in recruiting/HR | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Zenex Partners

"Decent launch pad for a career in recruiting/HR"

Pros

-You can learn a whole lot about how the contract staffing "process" works by starting off at a place like Zenex Partners.
-Great co-workers...More specifically, the other technical recruiters.

Cons

-Extremely high pressure to perform; one would even say unreasonably high pressure and expectations. Metrics are meant to encourage workers to strive towards excellence and high performance. They shouldn't be used to induce job security-related fears.
-Lack of stability. Every day, you walk into work having this feeling that today could very well be your last day. Imagine how torturous that feeling would be.

Advice to Management

Did you guys ask your current employees to write positive reviews on Glassdoor? Whose idea was that? Having so many overly positive reviews written on and around the same date makes the company look really silly...That's the most polite way that I can put it. I would suggest a better plan if you're trying to market Zenex Partners as a great place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Zenex Partners

"Zenex is like a family to their employees; here I feel the best balance in between work and life."

Current Employee - Senior Technical Analyst/Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Analyst/Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Zenex Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Zenex is providing the wonderful professional environment and extra official activities to motivate their employees.
    This is the one of the top staffing company in California. I am really enjoying working with Zenex Partners.

Cons

I don't find any downside

Advice to Management

Let's grow up

2. "Wonderful Work Environment and Family"

Current Contractor - Technical Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Contractor - Technical Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Zenex Partners as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I have been here for about a year now...and I must say this was one of the greatest blessings, I have had to experience. The team here is more of a family, than coworkers. We care for each other, as well as, the people we place into their career paths. We are not a simple staffing firm that will just be rid of you once you are placed into a position. We care for each person as an individual. The management cares for you and your family, as if you were their own. The CEO is so kind, considerate, and generous. Her heart is in it, to help you grow in your career and as a person. She is always there is you need anything. The atmosphere is fun, we have outings and team building events. We laugh and enjoy each others company. If I could work anywhere, it would be here. It is truly one of the best places I have ever been. Thank You Zenex Partners!

Cons

There are no Cons to working here in my eyes.

Advice to Management

Keep up the Great Work!!