Zenprise - Collaborative environment, transparent management, mutual respect - overall excellent experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Zenprise

"Collaborative environment, transparent management, mutual respect - overall excellent experience."

Current Employee - Senior Director in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Senior Director in Redwood City, CA

Pros

Strong collaboration, transparent management, shared goals, team spirit, appreciation for hard work

Cons

Hard market to be in (many well-funded competitors)

Advice to Management

Stay focused and outsmart the competitors

Other Employee Reviews for Zenprise

1. "Renewed focus and new funding--a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Sr. Manager in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Sr. Manager in Redwood City, CA

Pros

Management team is laser focused on being the market leader. Results from Gartner critical capabilities put Zenprise at the top and this is fueling interest from analysts and top companies. Management is doing a great job focusing on the right things, including hiring great people. I like the people I work with and the overall attitude of the team. I like the opportunity that the company has and our chances we have for success.

Cons

Like any startup, there are processes or benefits that just aren't as mature as they will need to be in the future. I think this is changing for the better with recent updates to health and benefits that are coming. The new location is beautiful, but it's a little off the beaten path.

Advice to Management

Keep focused and take advantage of the opportunity. Maintain a strong engineering mindset and balance the request for highly custom features with meeting baseline requirements for the market space.

2. "Confusing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Pros

Can't think of any at the moment.

Cons

no real focus, poor sales, burn rate compared to sales really bad, forecasting by sales and managment is a real joke.

Advice to Management

start over and assemble a real executive staff.