Zillow - The BEST company in the world! | Glassdoor

"The BEST company in the world!"

Current Employee - Agent Care in Denver, CO

I have been working at Zillow full-time for more than a year

Pros

Where do I even begin for the pros of this job. The culture is beyond amazing, every one is willing to help you. All managers have an open door policy and are willing to help you with anything you need. There is so much room to improve within the company, and there a multiple jobs you could apply for if you are interested in gaining experience in another area of the company. They always stock kitchens with snack, and they always make sure to have their healthy options. The benefits are through the roof, I have never had better health insurance in my entire life. This company cares so much for it's employees and their well being. The dress code is very relaxed, I love being able to wear jeans!

Cons

Honestly, with the way this company takes care off people. There is nothing bad I could say about the company itself. Bad experiences with a manager will happen to everyone.

Zillow2016-06-08

Zillow Response

June 10, 2016Zillow Representative

Thanks for the nice feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying your experience at Zillow Group. I hope we always remain "Con"-free, but in case you ever start to see something trend in the wrong direction, please reach out to me directly at tonys@zillow.com. Tony Small, Vice President and General Manager, Premier Agent

Continue reading
  1. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Geospatial Engineer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Zillow full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Despite having over 2,000 employees, Zillow Group still feels like a small company. The office has an open plan, and you can go talk to anyone in the company (or use Slack) about whatever, whenever. The people and the office space are a really great environment for success. I could list hundreds of other fantastic things about Zillow, but that would take forever!

Cons

Open office spaces aren't for everyone. It can be distracting to see and hear people around your desk while you're trying to work. Otherwise, I don't have anything to complain about!

Zillow2020-03-15

"It is really a roll of the dice"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Zillow full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, okay pay, wonderful location

Cons

Depends which org you end up, members of my org from directors down to IC who have been there for the past 5years create a super political toxic environment. Dead end career and too much negative talking.

Continue reading
    Zillow2020-03-19

Discover more reviews about Zillow.