Zillow - Truly Living the Values | Glassdoor

Truly Living the Values

Current Employee - Consumer Insights Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Everyone at the company (at all levels of leadership) truly lives the values that the company has laid out - Colleagues are very competent, knowledgeable, respectful and open to new ideas and concepts - Support from leadership is second-to-none - Truly customer-focused - Office perks are not bad, either! - Benefits outside of salary are generous and much-appreciated - I have never been treated so well by everyone...

Cons

- Working out the kinks as the company transitions from a very small start-up to a larger company (acquisitions, lack of clear systems / processes) --> Not the place for someone that needs to have clear and precise processes in place to be comfortable. You have to be willing to create your own. - I really wish that it wouldn't rain this much in Seattle.

Advice to Management

Keeping the mindset of a start-up company is applauded, but as the size continues to increase (number of employees, M&A's, revenue, etc.) continue to encourage creation of certain processes and systems that will help the company and its various parts be effective in meeting the needs of both employees and customers / consumers.

Zillow Response

March 31, 2017COO

Thank you for the feedback and advice. I'm so glad you are happy here! - Amy (COO)

1. Great Company to Work for

I have been working at Zillow full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Zillow really invests in their employees

Cons

No cons at all at Zillow

Zillow Response

February 13, 2019CPO

Thanks for your review. I am glad that you are having a great experience at Zillow Group! We always have opportunities to improve - so if you ever have thoughts or insights that you want to share please reach out to me at dans@zillowgroup.com.

Wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Principal Product Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Zillow full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Genuine emphasis on career development - Wonderful colleagues - Company plays the long game

Cons

Nothing comes immediately to mind

Discover more reviews about Zillow.