Zillow - Great place to work! | Glassdoor

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

Fun work evnvironment, Solid business Results. Competent Managment, career opportunities, growth, technical challenges to keep engineers happy, good company culture. Company expanding organically and through acquisitions create new opportunities.

Cons

Can be a hectic pace, but on the whole balanced. There could be more opportunities for teams to present the work they are doing to the whole company. On the flip side, I like the company wide meetings. Good sharing of what is going on and interesting guest speakers.

Advice to Management

Keep the small company culture and empower your teams to do great work. They will continue to impress you with their work and results.

Other Employee Reviews for Zillow

"Do good work and get rewarded"

Current Employee - Sales in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Sales in Seattle, WA

Pros

You can make a name for yourself in a short period of time. With strong growth, come opportunities and you are given every chance to seize those opportunities.

The culture has not changed since going public - It remains a meritocracy and there's no tolerance for BS politics.

Cons

wonder if we overpaid for Rent Juice

Advice to Management

Continue to hire motivated/driven people - Keep the high hiring standards as we grow.

"It's an awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Development Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Development Manager in Seattle, WA

Pros

I feel like a valued individual at Zillow. It's small enough where I can have a huge impact but not so small that we have to make short term decions that aren't inline with our long term goals. It's still early enough that there is lots of cool work to be done.

Cons

The compensation is typically a little lower then some of the other places in town. But I felt that trade off was worth it due to the great work life balance and company culture.