Zillow - Zillow is a Great place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Zillow

"Zillow is a Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Operations Support in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Operations Support in Seattle, WA

Pros

The working environment is the number #1 reason to work for Zillow. Common areas and stocked kitchens are a close #2.

The work hard, play hard mentality of this company as a whole is like none that I have ever seen (This is my first time working for an internet company). We work some long hours, for sometime weeks in a row. The company provides dinner for teams that stay late hours, and there are great parties after great successes. Zillow employees, are very well taken care of.

Cons

distance from home, is the only downside for me, in working for Zillow.

Advice to Management

Another of my favorite things about this company is, Upper Management will hangout in the common area's talking with employees. They also do not look down on the other employees, this includes the CEO, and President.

Other Employee Reviews for Zillow

"Love the place - wouldn't work anyplace else"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

Smart people, challenging work, huge potential, fast moving, solid strategy, great place to learn and grow

Cons

Not a public company, so no liquidity yet. Lots of upside in future value of stock options.

Advice to Management

Let's keep moving fast!

"Zillow is a fun place to work and I get to be part of something new and revolutionary."

Current Employee - Product Team Lead in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Product Team Lead in Seattle, WA

Pros

Zillow is a cool place to work because I get to work on projects that are helping revolutionize an industry. Helping people who are interested in Real Estate make smarter decisions through Zillow's data and tools. I get to work with fun people and the environment is open and supportive. The work / life balance is reasonable for a startup. Sure, there are times I have to work longer hours than I sometimes would like, but when you like what you are doing and you like the people you are working with, it makes it worthwhile.

Cons

The fast pace can sometimes be overwhelming.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in great projects and the people that make them possible.